Knowing my past bosses, they need less succinct clues:
- Did they set up the job search page as browser's default?
- Did they ask you to check their CV?
- Did they tell you "That's it! I'm leaving this fucking hell hole!"
- Did they stop coming every morning?
And, the one good clue:
- When you called them on their personal phone to ask if they were "ill, or something", Did they answer "I LEFT THE COMPANY TWO WEEKS AGO, YOU FUCKING RETARD!"?
If the answer to all of the above is yes. Please, for the love of God, stop sending SMSs to their personal phone. They will never come back and they don't care you get fired if you don't make it to the shipping date.