- If you had to live in a different state than the one you live in what would it be?
I don't live in a state. But in the spirit of the question, probably Sweden or Norway.
- If you were on a plane that crashed, would you rather be stranded on an island or a desert?
Island. Deserts aren't generally conduicive to sustaining human life.
- What "catches your eye" first in the opposite sex?
Depends on the girl in question. Sometimes it's a beautiful face, sometimes the curve on a leg, sometimes it's just a huge pair of tits!
- How much do you think a guy should spend on an engagement ring?
Zero. Since I don't believe in marriage, engagement's a pretty empty concept too.
- How old do you want to be when you retire?
- Would you rather be the smartest person in the world or the most attractive person in the world?
- Do you think tattoos are hot?
No. If you've got a good artist, then yes, they can look good. But most are just crap. My others thirds are both tattooed by a friend of ours who did an amazing job (one heavily, the other with only a couple of pieces).
- What was your first pet?
A hamster called Herbie.
- Where did you go on your first Spring Break?
The concept doesn't exist here.
- Are you scared of spiders or snakes?
No. I wouldn't keep either as pets (as my ex does), but I'm not scared of them.
- What was your first job?
Stacking shelves at Sainsbury's. I was turned down by Waitrose and Tesco!
- What is in your front, right pocket?
A Nokia 6680, my keys, a pack of blackcurrant Tunes and 47 new pence.
- Do you put up a real Christmas tree each year?
Haven't done for a few years. I was thinking about doing so this year, if I can excavate some space to put it.
- How many blankets are on your bed?
None. My other third makes quilts (and there are 3 on the bed).
- Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
- When was the last time you received a card in the mail?
- Who was the last person that text-messaged you?
One of my former minions from a previous job.
- Who was the first person you saw today?
My other third.
- Do you have any awards hanging on your wall?
- Do you own glasses?
- When is the last time you shaved something on your body?
A couple of days ago.
- What was your first vehicle?
A Ford Capri. I still have it.
- Do you miss high school?
If by that you mean secondary school, then no.
- Are you more of a neat or messy person?
- Do you think that everyone should have a cell phone?
- Do you remember your first family vacation?
We used to go up to Scotland to visit relatives when I was very small. We probably went when I was too small to remember, too.
- Ever been in a fight with a best friend?
- Ever puked in public?
- Would you prefer dinner and a movie or bowling and ice cream?
Dinner and bowling.
- Do you sleep with your door open or closed at night?
Open. How else could the cats get in and out?
- How far do you live from work?
- Do you believe in afterlife?
- How many credit cards do you own?
- Would you move to another country tomorrow, if you were offered a $100,000 job?
Already got one. Why would I need to move to another country?
- How many kids do you see yourself having?
- Were you a trouble child?
- Do you like butterflies?
Nothing to like or dislike. They're just there.
- Can you shake your booty?
I don't own any booty.
- Do you shower at night or in the morning?
- Where is your favorite place to eat?
Anywhere with good food and good friends.
- What did you wear to bed last night?
- Do you have to sleep with something "ON" every night in order to sleep?
- On average, how much TV do you watch a day?
Maybe 10 minutes.
- Do you have any piercings?
- Would you rather go snorkeling in the Caribbean or hiking on the Appalachian Trail?
Snorkelling. I love the water. But I'd be happy to do either.
- Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- Do you think if you got married, you would ever get a divorce?
Only 47 questions? Everyone else seems to have missed out #6, #18 and #24.