There are way too many fishy things that happened to flight MH370
1. There was an "airspace territory gap" of 3 to 4 minutes in between the airspace of Malaysia and that of Vietnam, over South China Sea.
The last communication from that plane was from the co-pilot, not the pilot. And his message was "Goodbye Malaysia, Goodbye MH370" and that message was uttered just before the transponder and all comm channels were shut.
Once the transponder and all the comm channels were severed the aircraft remained silent for another 7 to 8 hours
2. After the transponder been switched off and all the comm channels cut, the plane took a turn to the West, purposely flying just south of the border of Southern Thailand the Northern Malaysia.
And during that trip from the South China Sea to the northern tip of the Malaccan Strait the aircraft was flown up to 45,000 feet, way over the limit of the safety limit for Boeing 777, and the aircraft flew at that altitude for a full 23 minutes.
At that height, passengers in the fuselage will experience a lack of oxygen.
Even if the emergency oxygen respiration devices dropped down and the passengers put them on, that oxygen supply would only last for 10 minutes - Which meant, all people inside the fuselage would have extreme difficulties getting oxygen for 13 long minutes
Many of them would die. Those didn't would have passed out.
3. When the plane reached the northern tip of the Malaccan Strait it dropped down to 25,000 feet, and then turned north to the Andaman Sea.
At that place, the plane "hug" the Northern Sumatran coastline and flew from the North East side of the Sumatran Island to the North West.
And from that juncture, the plane could have go Northward, or South.
4. Now they are saying the plane went South, based on the "Ping" signals that they received.
Since that "Ping" signal is not a complicated signal, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to "clone" that signal - and if there was someone behind the hijacking of that plane, they could have done so.
5. Why ? Well ... to lead the investigators into a false trail, a wild goose chase.
There was a comment embedded in the following link allude to such a plot - http://www.themalaysianinsider...
Let me quote part of that comment:
... the possibilities that the aircraft had safely landed in an undisclosed location, and the people (individual or teams of people) who were responsible for the hijacking of that plane either ripped that "ping device" out and then carried that "ping device" (which was still "pinging") on another aircraft and then flown it to the middle of nowhere in the southern Indian Ocean, and then, either drop that "ping device" down into the ocean, or simply shut that "ping device" down, so i couldn't ping no more.
One more possibility is that those people might have "cloned" the "ping signals" using another device that broadcast that "ping signal", and then, when that Boeing 777 had landed safely on that undisclosed location, they immediately flew that "clone ping device" and, did what I have outlined above.
They did that to divert attention, and to create a false lead to the world which will come looking for that plane.
What happened to this Boeing 777 has so many gaping holes yet to be answered - like
* Why it flew for 7 to 8 hours without anyone actively looking for it ?
* Why they purposely switched off the transponder and the comm channels but left that "ping device" kept on broadcasting the "ping signals" ? Is it part of the plan to mislead the investigator ?
* Where is that plane right now ? Where could it possibly had landed ? Thailand ? Laos ? The Philippines ? Malaysia ? Indonesia ? Myanmar ? Bangladesh ? Cambodia ? Vietnam ? ... and most importantly ...
* What happened to those 239 people on board ? Have they all been killed ? If so, how ? If not, where and who are keeping them locked up ? For what purpose ?