Important Info: OS X Yosemite Beta Seed
Today we have released a public beta build of Yosemite for people who are part of the OS X Yosemite Beta Program. This is an open-to-the- public seed of similar pre-release software that you test for us. The build they received is 14A299l which is identical and not any newer than your current build 14A298i. There is no benefit in moving to the public seed build. Participants in the public seed get access to the pre-release software and a lighter version of Feedback Assistant. We suggest that you DO NOT participate in the OS X Yosemite Beta Program. If you participate in both programs, you may experience the following issues:
* You will have multiple projects listed in your projects list in Feedback Assistant and the AppleSeed portal.
* Installing the public seed build will prevent you from seeing additional software update OS X builds that are only available to the AppleSeed Program.
* If you write bugs using the OS X Yosemite bug form while using the public seed build, they may not get screened.
Please remember your current participation in the Apple Software Customer Seeding Program contains many added benefits:
* You receive additional information in the form of release notes, emails, and bug correspondence
* You have access to a discussion board
* You have access to more detailed bug forms
* Your bug reports are screened by engineering
* You will have access to builds not available in OS X Yosemite Beta Program
We appreciate all that you do for the AppleSeed Program. Your steadfast participation truly makes Apple software a high quality product. If you have additional comments or questions, please post on the discussion board.