Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Security

Windows MHTML Vulnerability Warning From Microsoft 49

jhernik writes "An HTML scripting bug impacting all supported versions of Windows is receiving Microsoft's attention Microsoft issued an advisory on a Windows security vulnerability today after exploit code for the bug went public. The bug, which lies in the MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML (MHTML) protocol handler, can be exploited to cause data leakage. Though proof-of-concept code for the vulnerability has already gone public, the company said it is unaware of any attempts to exploit the bug." This might seem familiar to you, but considering how many times I saw it submitted this morning, it probably doesn't ;)

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...