My guess is that regular content will end up being compressed and amplified to compensate (say goodbye to dynamic range in movies) so that normal content and commercials are all at the same, as-loud-as-possible-without-clipping volume. After all, that would be the easiest approach for television station operators.
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
According to Google, the translation is:
If nunstück is git and slotemeyer? Yes! Beiherhund or the gersput flipperwaldt!
Here is my highly effective file organization methodology:
- I keep multimedia (audio, video, porn) files scattered around 37 or so different folders, each with several subfolders. The majority of these folders have 'temp' or 'download' in their names, except for porn files and folders which consist solely of simple combinations of letters and numbers, such as zzz/tt2.mpg, abc/xyz10.mpg, etc.
- Programming projects (some for work, some for hobby, none of which are finished or ever will be) get split up among folders whose names convey increasing seriousness. For example, first there was simply 'Projects', then along came 'New Projects', which begat 'Really New Projects' and eventually 'Even More New Projects'.
- Helper files (planning, documentation, spreadsheets, etc.) for each such project have strange filenames relating to whatever thoughts were racing through my mind at the time they were named.
- Then, all you have to do is remember where and what everything is.
And that's pretty much all there is to it. This system hasn't failed me yet. Plus, it will stimulate the economy in approximately 0 to 60 years, because the investigator who has the pleasure of snooping through my computers after I croak will have job security for years.
YES ICANN !
Think of how many pigeons you can buy for $9 Billion.
Think of the "packet drops" from $9 billion worth of pigeons.
I pity the guy whose job it would be to wade through all of those "hex dumps".
What I want to know is: if you flooded the moon with as many great lakes as there are books in the LoC, to what depth would the flood waters rise?
You seem to be off by a factor of 6.
To offer some perspective, here in the UK we have monthly limits that are most commonly in the 15-30Gb range, with a premium limit of 50Gb being offered by a minority of service providers.
Yeah, but your guys' internet isn't nearly as big as ours.
how to write a letter
It looks like you're writing a letter. Would you like help?
- Get help with writing the letter
- Just type the letter without help
[ ] Don't show me this tip again
If you make
I think you