Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
get rid of the H-1B job lock and set a high min wage for them maybe with X2 OT (or ever higher min wage) at 60-80+ hours a week. Then the issue will go away.
What! Are you crazy or something man?!? You can't do that, Zuckerberg, Gates and the Chamber of Commerce wouldn't have it!
it wouldn't even be on their top 100 list of things to be worried about. Probably not even on their top 100 list of things to be worried about while flying.
100. How many martinis can I drink on this flight?
99. Gin or Vodka?
98. Will Sheila in St. Petersburg still talk to after that incident with the plushie?
97. Why am I waiting so long for my snacks!?!?
96. Will Monsanto quit fucking around and donate to my campaign, I voted down that amendment just like they said!
95. Is that hot new staffer single?
94. Why does my wife still insist on vacationing in Cancun?
> Trolls are usually above average literacy. Your right.
Yore wright also.
But the term "trolling" has gone political these days and is routinely used to describe any form of online behaviour that the speaker doesn't approve of. So everything from outright criminal behaviour (eg. threats of immediate violence) at one end of the scale through to disagreeing with a forum's established groupthink (however respectfully) at the other.
Bravo sir! You have summed it up perfectly.
However, HR will inform you that leaving before the normally accepted two weeks notice means you won't be considered for employment there again.
If 70% of your salary is not enough to make ends meet, you are living well beyond your means.
Welcome to America!