1. If you had to live in a different state than the one you live in what would it be?
2. If you were on a plane that crashed, would you rather be stranded on an island or a desert?
3. What "catches your eye" first in the opposite sex?
4. How much do you think a guy should spend on an engagement ring?
As little as he can get away with :)
5. How old do you want to be when you retire?
7. Would you rather be the smartest person in the world or the most attractive person in the world?
Smartest. You can fix looks with plastic surgery after you make all the money from being smart.
8. Do you think tattoos are hot?
They can be.
9. What was your first pet?
10. Where did you go on your first Spring Break?
I never went on spring break.
11. Are you scared of spiders or snakes?
I have some weird allergy to some spiders, so I steer clear of them. I'm not super afraid of either.
12. What was your first job?
13. What is in your front, right pocket?
14. Do you put up a real Christmas tree each year?
Artifical pre-lit FTW.
15. How many blankets are on your bed?
16. Do you have a TV in your bedroom?
17. When was the last time you received a card in the mail?
A couple days ago we recieved an xmas card from some family members.
19. Who was the last person that text-messaged you?
Nagios Alert System (system down)
20. Who was the first person you saw today?
21. Do you have any awards hanging on your wall?
No, I have them in my closet right now.
22. Do you own glasses?
Not yet, I go to the eye doctor Tuesday.
23. When is the last time you shaved something on your body?
Couple days ago
25. What was your first vehicle?
86 Dodge Aries K station Wagon (my mom's). My first car that was 'mine' was an 87 Z-24 Cavalier.
26. Do you miss high school?
Nope, just some of the people.
27. Are you more of a neat or messy person?
I'm a slob.
28. Do you think that everyone should have a cell phone?
29. Do you remember your first family vacation?
Disneyworld was the first 'biggie' but my family always went to Chicoteague every Easter and Thanksgiving.
30. Ever been in a fight with a best friend?
31. Ever puked in public?
32. Would you prefer dinner and a movie or bowling and ice cream?
Bowling & ice cream.
33. Do you sleep with your door open or closed at night?
Open so the cats and child can roam.
34. How far do you live from work?
35. Do you believe in afterlife?
36. How many credit cards do you own?
37. Would you move to another country tomorrow, if you were offered a $100,000 job?
Depends on the country. I make nearly that here now.
38. How many kids do you see yourself having?
I have one and two on the way. I can't see us having more after these.
39. Were you a trouble child?
40. Do you like butterflies?
Uh... No. They're a bitch to get off the windshield when they go splat.
41. Can you shake your booty?
No. Alas, I'm white.
42. Do you shower at night or in the morning?
43. Where is your favorite place to eat?
44. What did you wear to bed last night?
45. Do you have to sleep with something "ON" every night in order to sleep?
Yeah, I guess.
46. On average, how much TV do you watch a day?
47. Do you have any piercings?
One 12 ga in each ear.
48. Would you rather go snorkeling in the Caribbean or hiking on the Appalachian Trail?
Snorkeling. I'd rather dive though (I'm even certified by PADI).
49. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
I took Kung Fu for a while.
50. Do you think if you got married, you would ever get a divorce?
I am married, and I don't forsee getting divorced.