"65% of the time, M-rated sales policies were enforced. The other 35% of the time resulted in high school shootings and teen pregnancy."
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.