Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Submission Summary: 0 pending, 8 declined, 3 accepted (11 total, 27.27% accepted)

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...