Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 10

    Achievements

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2012-06-27

  • The Tagger 2012-05-08

  • The Contradictor 2012-05-08

  • Posted a Comment 2012-03-22

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2012-03-22

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2012-06-29

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...