Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 25

    Achievements

  • 23

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2015-04-29

  • 26

    Days Read in a Row 2015-07-16

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2015-01-09

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2012-11-24

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...