Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Its a little too broad to say "beat making" soft.. (Score 1) 192

These days when people want beat making software, they usually want something that will sequence drums, come with sampled instruments, record tracks and have effects all in one package. Of course regular DAW software like Cubase will do this, but from my observation- DJ's along with novices want something simplistic so they can psuedo-produce pieces in a minute amount of time. So to sum this up ~ Beat making software = easy software for dj's and non professionals. As for making beats with open source software, its awesome. I've personally made some tunes with the linuxsampler that you can check out at: http://www.youtube.com/romxero

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...