I know I might catch some flack for this but I would like to see what he could do with that kind of capital.
Here's how I think this agreement will turn out.
1) If violated the president agree's to have his feet tickled profusely.
2) To avoid being caught the US allows UK to spy on Germany using our equipment which they hand over the info to us.
3) US asks the UK not to Spy on the US for this benefit
4) US asks Germany to Spy on UK for the US for our agreement not to spy on German
I think they are just trying to posture before they make their demands known.
1) Season pass to Disney.
2) Candle lit dinner with Denis Rodman, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy.
3) Orgy with aforementioned individuals.
If their demands are met they will give up the nuclear arsenal.
Seriously this is slashdot.. wasn't this already polled about 100 times about who is gonna screw the pooch and end the world.
Military, Polititians, SKYNET, or Programming Snafu.
Box office != to Movies sold.
Simple fact of invalid comparison.
Although I think pirates are most likely going to be movie fans that enjoy watching more movies then they can actually afford.
So even though the article is flawed I don't necessary disagree with it... just about how they formulate their conclusion.
I'm thinking a HBO Special series like game of thrones and sparticus where doctor who battles for humanity and aliens while banging hotties and space sluts.
Basically taking Dr. Who and Americanizing it. Thats not just a SONIC SCREWDRIVER in your pocket....
Here is what I anticipate something along these lines in the next 10+ years.
1) Students are required to learn via computer.
2) Reduce the number of Course hours by 2 and extend Art, Music, Sports, Ect time by two hours.
3) Students who progress test poorly via computer are forced to have extended after school tutoring with 4 kids per teacher for two hours extra of school per day of your grades slip below a B or you TEST anything below a C.
4) The hours that students report to tutoring is in blocks. Teacher has 8 blocks allowing for 32 dumb students.
5) Kids that get an F require 2 Hours of EXTRA tutoring 1 student per teacher.
Kids are motivated to stay in C+ range because they don't want to be required stay after school later and miss out on sports or whatever they do at home.
Teachers are still on staff for tutoring basis but not as many and hopefully only the ones that work well with students who have learning issues.
If a student wishes to OPT for Tutoring they can do so.
obviously there is no repercussions to the vendors, administration and IT staff.
LOL priceless.. but yet so true.
Not the best for productivity but best incentive that works for Secret service agents, presidents, politicians and ceo's.
when your downloading copyrighted items using your phone in the middle of a police station with a camera on you while you verbally admit to the owner of the copyrighted content while showing them exactly what you are downloading and then verify what you were downloading was actually not authorized for you to download...
If the phone dont fit you must aquit.
Yep just you. Trolling / Flamewars are the new news.
Most of the hey look at what this dumbass said articles on
Otherwise they would just have a link which isn't that much fun.
We need to create a new arm of the government now to fight this menace to society.
We need a badass name to instill fear in teenagers to curb their illicit jailbreaking habits.
An elite squad named...
Anti Jailbreaking And Computer Knowledge Agianst Stupid Senators
Yea sorry about that. Next time I'll hire someone to proof read my post for me. Maybe one of my old english teachers that recently got laid off.
That'll teech that knowitz all bitch about stressin me on my grammer lessins.
It seem's like it is making everyone happy these days.
News agencies are creaming their panties.
Companies get to sweep shit under the rug while their competitors crash and burn. (I bet you Microsoft was heart broken to hear the PSN got hacked.)
Hackers make some money and who knows might eventually get laid.
The Government gets to restrict our freedom's and buy bigger shiny new toys and has even more reasons to keep printing money until it costs more to print it than its worth.
I get the pleasure of changing my password every twenty minutes to something like LKJGDSKLeiojgtqpltjwe4jt]90iejaasdfHippofucknuggets