Purpose - To establish, through monthly dues, a base of capital for investment into new ventures, improving the economy, advancing employment, etc...
Discussion: If a group of 100,000 joes pool their money, via small monthly dues, about $1,000,000 per month will be available to invest into members' ideas. The association will be non-profit, using only 1% of the fees for overhead and salaries.
- The association is strictly non-profit and the salaries and expenses will be limited to 1% of the monthly income.
- Membership is $10.00 per month.
- Minimum membership level before activation is 100,000 members.
- Until activation, 99% of all funds go into escrow. The remaining 1% is for salaries and expenses.
- If activation is not reached within two years, all dues are refunded at a rate of $9.00 per month.
- If dues are reimbursed, any remaining capital, after expenses, will be donated to charity.
- Investments will be available to members only.
- Maximum investment per business plan will be $1 million dollars.
- The association will retain a 20% stake in the company.
- Stock buyback will not kick in until 3 positive dividend cycles have completed.
- Stock buyback will be at a 3 to 1 ratio. (i.e. $1 million investment is paid off with $3 million plus 3 rounds of dividends.)
- All dividend payments and stock buybacks go directly into the investment pool.
- Business plans will be submitted by members and made open for discussion and advice.
- Members may not âoeborrowâ from other members' ideas without permission.
- Ideas have first-claim status on a first filed, first served basis.
- Members agree to a binding static NDA for all posted ideas.
- Member ideas that are preexisting but not first-claim (to be determined by a claim committee) have the right to pursue the idea outside of the association.
- Business plans will be voted on by members and the highest-voted plan will be funded.
- As finances increase, voting rounds will increase in frequency.
- Once the investment pool is large enough, members may vote on adding professional services or larger individual investment caps
- Member forums and talent pools will be built to improve the employment rate for members not yet funded.
- No adult-oriented or illegal plan will be allowed.
Post your comments below!