Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Games

Submission + - New Features in next Xbox Update (xbox.com)

RandomStr writes: Just heard from a Microsoft support representative that the next xbox dashboard update will include options to remove credit card details and also a feature to disable the automatic renewal.

Since these features have always been a bit controversial, I thought that the community at large would like to discuss this surprising move by Microsoft.

Dig in!

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...