1. Informal. a fellow or lad (used affectionately or abusively): a cute little bugger.
2. Informal. any object or thing.
3. Often Vulgar. a sodomite.
4. Chiefly British Slang.
- a. a despicable or contemptible person, especially a man.
- b. an annoying or troublesome thing, situation, etc.
civil disobedience (noun)
1. the refusal to obey certain laws or governmental demands for the purpose of influencing legislation or government policy, characterized by the employment of such nonviolent techniques as boycotting, picketing, and nonpayment of taxes. Compare noncooperation ( def 2 ) , passive resistance.
Most assuredly, as with many other phone features available, this is something that will have a ON/OFF toggle function and many people will simply have it set to OFF no different than the similar functionality is currently set to on their phones today.