Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Considering the identical nature of the products--  *Tuesday November 18, 2008 @10:18PM  1
   attached to Crowdsourcing Site Offers Rewards To Bust Patents
What a genuinely interesting dilemma.  *Monday October 21, 2002 @12:57PM 4 5, Funny
   attached to Small Webcasters get Powerful New Ally
My quite legitimate reasoning for file-sharing:  *Friday October 04, 2002 @03:55PM  1
   attached to Former DrinkOrDie Member Chris Tresco Answers

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...