They can't compel me to do a damned thing. They can send me to prison until I give them the key. But that certainly won't win my co-operation with them. Have you ever heard the phrase 'Go to Hell'.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.