Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment 'nother solution (Score 1) 998

The traditional family with one wage-earner and one stay-at-home person is not that common any more. Now it's 2 wage earners, or 1 wage earner and an empty seat. Fix that, and maybe you can increase home-schooling.


We could always try the multi-party family units, a la Robert Heinlein. Then you'd have multiple husbands and wives to share the duties of home schooling. I dare say the kids might even come out better if they had the tutelage of several points of view and experience.

I already have one wife. I haven't suggested adding more on to the tree as of yet; we haven't got kids to educate at home. I suppose that there's a good argument here to add-a-wife: procreation!

Feh. I need my caffiene.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...