Of course why did anyone mod down such a sane rational comment.
Sorry, it's not. When companies can import and employ foreign workers to lower wagers, on tax funded government contracts. In which the government pays $140,000 and the worker sees less than half of that. Sorry, that's called "corruption".
A 100 people working in 2000. Now they should all be VPs. Ya, life just doesn't work that way bro.
Considering how crappy healthcare is these days. The real difference is just the chunk of Social Security paid by one's employer.
1) Does it take into account lower tier developers who have lost their jobs recently, via mergers, layoffs, etc?
2) Does it take into account the fact that so many have seen their out-of-pocket healthcare costs go up $10K?
Which of these five is still alive? Okay, AOL as some weird f'd up zombie exoskeleton.
"there were already millions of people living in the land we now call Israel."
1) There have always been Jews there
2) Around 1900, there were approx. 600,000 people in the land. In 1930, there were 1 million, nearly 250,000 of which were Jews and Christians. In 1947, there were 2 million people in the land, 600,000 of which were Jews.
3) There were hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Jews in neighboring Arab states that were forced out of those countries. But you don't hear about that. And in fact much of that whole region had a large Christian population until the Muslim massacred them - which is in fact what triggered the crusades.
4) Many in Palestine immigrated there from neighboring Arab countries as well.
5) The vast majority of Palestinian territory was NOT taken by Jews, but in fact by neighboring Arabs of Jordan.
6) And while there were originally only 700,000 Palestinian refugees, today there are about 6 million. Pregnancy is a bitch. The real problem is that everyone is reproducing.
7) The largest camp of refugees is in Jordan (the larger half of the Palestine territory).
8) "Palestinians are not allowed to hold or even apply for Saudi citizenship, because of Arab League instructions barring the Arab states from granting them citizenship" - you see the Arab League doesn't want Palestinians to have any home. They want them to remain refugees so they have an excuse to eradicate non-muslims from the region. And THAT is the #1 reason why Palestinians suffer. They're a tool....
Let me demonstrate the logic of statists. Pot can harm our young people. We need to outlaw pot.
Deaths Caused by Pot
Deaths Caused by War On Drugs Against Pot
Statist solution has been 10,000 times worse than the actual problem.
A lot shorter than his....but many people I know can not manipulate those stupid thumb knobs. Plus they interfere with cutting.
^ Agreed, that's why I said "should"
I wager the difference is above commenter probably lived in New Hampshire's one large city.
Agreed, they're asking for donations. Versus taxes at the barrel of a gun.
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.