Without all this, you can't write C++ code spliting the logic into multiple binaries in a platform-independant way...
This is the main reason why all libraries are still written in C, or at least expose interfaces in C.
I come to
/. for the comments, but with the new Beta, I can't even see anything! It just says:
''Shazbot! We ran into some trouble getting the comments. Try again... na-nu, na-nu!
It seems like the "developers" need to take some advice from people who actually know what they are doing. I'm happy to help explain what graceful degradation means if they like...
There are thirty million Netflix subscribers in the states or about ten percent of the adult population of the US.
Fixed it for you. This represents roughly 0.5% of the World's population. The Internet is meant to be also relevant for the remaining 99.5%...
Parkinson's Law: Work expands to fill the time alloted it.