On the plus side, once you ignore the crocks, stingers, spiders, snakes and sharks, Australia's a great place to live.
He comes out with the following gems:
- "I believe your estimates are too high"
- "I've already committed to a delivery schedule with the CEO and Engineering Manager"
- "Well, we'll just have to challenge your assumption"
- "We'll just have to find ways to work smarter"
- "We'll just need to work extra hours then"
- "You're not showing enough committment", when asked to work on the weekend and holidays. This despite being with the same company for my entire working life
It's like I'm in a Dilbert nightmare now.
"The good news is that Shodan is almost exclusively used for good.
Like Law Enforcement can be considered to only use this for good. And whose law enforcement...(USoA, China, UK, France,
And its a lot easier to fly somewhere close and send in a rocket powered Bunker Buster bomb.
Where do you get your ideas that blowing up a giant rock is a good idea. I'm talking giant, because the smaller ones, while being a problem for whoever's head they land on, don't pose an Extinction Level Event.
If you blow up a big rock, you will end up with a lot of smaller rocks that will still have the same basic trajectory. So we pretty much guarantee that there will be lots of medium to largish impacts and a shitload of smaller ones. These will be spread all over the earth.
Red Timer, means that's how long you will have a red light
Green Timer, means how long you've got to go, handy if you're a fair few cars back
Amber Timer, means the light's are about to go red, so prepare to stop. If you are in the intersection when the red starts, you'll typically be fined.
Why would Global-Mega-Corp inc. want those skilled workers to stay, where they'd be subject to better pay and conditions? The corporations aren't interested in helping the US/EU/AU/CA economies, they want cheap labour for the bottom line.
Do you propose that every time I drive in or out of Oregon that I stop at a measurement station and have a state official read my odometer?