If the owner/publisher released the game for free also, then it is perfectly fine to copy since it is an authorized release? Sounds like it's free to me.
In Japan, there are only a few backbone providers. All the small providers basically resell NTT's FLETS system so all you need to do is get NTT to block it and you've basically blocked access for 80% of the country. After that, hit up au's (KDDI) fiber and you've got the other 20%.
Hon Hai — the parent company of Foxconn — said the deal would help prevent its clients being caught up in an ongoing intellectual property dispute.
Microsoft says that Google's code makes use of innovations it owns.
Google alleges its rival's claims are based on "bogus patents".
"The patents at issue cover a range of functionality embodied in Android devices that are essential to the user experience, including: natural ways of interacting with devices by tabbing through various screens to find the information they need; surfing the web more quickly, and interacting with documents and e-books.""
If one of the attractions is "The world's largest ball of twine", does that mean that there is only one available for download? What if 2 neighboring cities have the same attraction? Does it keep getting bigger and bigger and the first one to reach the per-item triangle count win?
I'll give you 3 to 1 odds that 6 out of 10 people probably don't care about statistics
So it does. Didn't see it cause it was formatted at the end of the sentence instead of where it normally goes. I stand corrected.
Pretty lame. My submission nearly word for word: http://slashdot.org/submission/2577041/judge-rules-that-resale-of-mp3s-violates-copyright-law
"The Order is surprising in light of last month's United States Supreme Court decision in Kirtsaeng v. Wiley & Sons, which reaffirmed the importance and applicability of the First Sale Doctrine in the United States of America.""
Link to Original Source
Will you idiots stop with this "topic-gate" crap already? A feminist didn't like the jokes that a couple of guys were making. They got fired. Then she got fired for rocking the boar. Case closed.
Sadly, the meaning of the internet "troll" has been lost. It's ties to fishing have been misunderstood as the things that hang out under bridges. Trolling has nothing to do with "trolls".
Normally I wouldn't comment on this stuff but a 4.5 second yellow? Are there no crosswalks at these lights? Am I the only person who hovers over the brake pedal once the crosswalks start blinking? When the crosswalk lights start blinking, you know the light is going to change within 10 seconds or so.
Besides, 4.5 seconds, if you are traveling at normal speeds should be plenty of time to cover the break and start slowing down.
The fidelity is already there. Flight time in the sim is nearly as good as the real thing, especially considering when you are up on a motion platform.
The sims are great for procedure training since you can simulate failures which would be expensive or impossible to simulate in a real aircraft. More sim time = less cash spent on keeping the real aircraft in the air but with the same amount (or more) experience for the pilot being retained.
No, it sounds like they reinvented the Panda compass connector backplane. I used to have a Panda Archistrat 4s that you could slide in a PPro, or DEC Alpha, with plans to add SPARC support as well.