Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:Oracle's open license is viral  *Wednesday December 30, 2015 @11:36AM  2
Re:Missed chance!  *Wednesday December 30, 2015 @11:28AM  2
   attached to Google Confirms Next Android Version Won't Use Oracle's Proprietary Java APIs
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @03:04PM 1 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @03:01PM 1 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @02:09PM 2 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:55PM  2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:47PM 1 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:18PM 1 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:13PM 2 2
Re:Programmers will suffer  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:09PM 2 2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:06PM  2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:00PM  2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @01:00PM  2
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @12:52PM 3 2
Re:Programmers will suffer  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @11:38AM 1 4, Interesting
Re:In other words  *Tuesday December 29, 2015 @11:22AM 5 2
   attached to Tech Segments Facing Turbulence In 2016
Re:Legacy robberies  *Wednesday July 25, 2012 @04:51PM  2
   attached to Open Millions of Hotel Rooms With Arduino
Re:too bad  *Thursday January 31, 2008 @11:57AM 2 2
   attached to Spectrum Auction Could Be A Game of Chicken
Re:i know!  *Friday January 25, 2008 @06:20PM 2 2, Insightful
   attached to Math on iPhones Just Doesn't Add Up?
Re:Keep waiting  *Monday January 21, 2008 @04:04PM  2
   attached to MacBook Air's Battery is Actually Easy to Replace
Re:C++ long-in-the-tooth?  *Tuesday September 25, 2007 @05:51PM  2
   attached to Firefox Working to Fix Memory Leaks
Re:acceleration?  *Friday September 14, 2007 @10:19AM  2
   attached to Photonic Laser Thruster Promises Earth to Mars in a Week
Re:Who cares?  *Wednesday August 22, 2007 @09:12AM  1
Re:Who cares?  *Wednesday August 22, 2007 @01:06AM 1 2
   attached to Flash Player 9 Gets H.264 Support

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...