the crew of the Challenger disaster
If you are that involved in a project that failed in such a spectacular fasion, I suspect you are not putting anything on your resume.
A current C.V. is one of the least of your new set of problems.
Yes, as far as I knew that is what it is called.
What I have learned so far from this article is:
- Little-icon-thingy is not the correct name
- Favicon is the right name. I like mine more.
- Many companies use an assortment of primary colours.
- Google's makes a lower case 'g'. Cool, had not noticed that yet.
What falls in the what else is new category:
- Some people don't think a story belongs on the front page
This is a story that clearly belongs in idle. It is also, in one dudes opinion, from the top of that pile. So if the category exists, does the cream of it not belong on the front page?