Engraver is the answer!
Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
Baker is still my favorite Doctor.
I agree. We are the trusted people.
I also name mine after moons. Our primary server is Luna. Most of the servers are after moons of Jupiter with the exceptions of our Exchange servers. That project was shoved up our *ss so I named them with moons of Uranus.
I name mine after moons.
Agreed. I've been in the business 30+ years. I've taken the certs for fun (company pays them and thought they would impress me) and passed all of them and no, they didn't impress me. I tell people none of certs impress me with the possible exception of CCIE.
I found that most of those who I hang with swear at MS 99% of the time. Where the other 1% goes I have no clue.