Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 13

    Achievements

  • 2

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2009-02-21

  • Submitted a Story That Was Posted 2009-03-27

  • 23

    Days Read in a Row 2009-03-21

  • The Tagger 2009-03-28

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Member of the 5 Digit UID Club 2009-03-27

  • The Maker 2009-03-28

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • Posted a Journal Entry 2009-02-20

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...