Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Software

Journal Journal: OpenOffice 2.2

At OpenOffice's web site we can get the new release of the suite. Bug fixing and new features, specially for Base and Calc are now present, including the ability to import Excel Sheets with Pivot tables from external data, among other thing, according to the release notes.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...