1.The government should be in position to help its people. I dont know if you if you just choose to be blissfully aware but besides lackadasical layabouts, wastes of space and drug addicts. There are people who genuinely are unable to make it on their own due to geography, health reasons, or social standing.. and the government should protect them.
2. Taxes should not be viewed as punishment but as a method of providing funds for social programs that (should) benefit everyone. Due to poor management and ignorance however the money very seldom sees proper use. Not all people who are successful are hard workers, nay there are many people who get paid a ridiculous amount of money to do absolutely nothing so how do you judge really?
3. Agreed, the government will set up a program in good faith and then fail to properly weed out those who would abuse them. I know plenty of people on social welfare who dont need it they are just lazy.
4.Wrong, rights are man made as are laws If God exists he gave up on humanity long ago now all we can do is depend on one another and ultimately I think if there is a God that is his/her very point...and we are failing miserably.
5. Morality does not come from God it is a developed concept unique to every individual, which is why some can be stone cold killers, some can kill when given justification that the action is right or just (soldiers) and for the record killing is never 'right' no matter how many stars on a mans collar, but sometimes is necessary (defending your family or your immediate territory) and others can not kill at all for any reason. The bible is a system of control to keep the populace in line ..fear vs reward... be good go to heaven and prosper, do not heed the word and burn in hell eternal.. the raw message there is fear vs reward and the bible is very much a man manipulated concept and no one needs a book to fill themselves with righteousness... that is a choice.
6. God if one exists, granted you life and free will.. a contravention to the system of laws and rights and red tape that world governments use to enshroud their people..and do not be arrogant God granted the USA nothing.. that is like saying God granted parts of Africa unending poverty and denied them the same freedoms that the US has, bullshit, the USA is granted its rights by man.. no holy man or miracle.
7. hate everyone equally, especially ignorant people who believe that they can fix everything through violence or by converting people to dead religions.. Man once upon a time worshipped rocks.. and now a couple of ages later we are still worshipping the sky... It is MAN... We will survive or perish based on the decisions of MAN if your waiting for a bearded prophet or immaculate son to step in and intervene you will be a long time waiting.