Not that you're a flaming ideologue or anything.
Oh, you are. Well, things always seem simple to people with a religion to push.
The Law of Fives is a hoax. Hail Eris!
Fuck Buzzfeed with a rusty buzzsaw.
People have been asking that at least since Socrates was put to death for asking annoying questions.
Therefore we can ignore it and I can keep driving my SUV that gets 10 MPG to the grocery store. Suck it, liberals!
I'll even break it down for you. You got into this crazy spot because:
1) you don't want to believe that AGW is true
2) you find any goddamn reason, no matter how tenuously connected to reality or frequently debunked, to deny its existence because the consequences (if true) are too terrible
3) besides, the people who are convinced that AGW is true and we shouldn't pollute so much are those people.
4) Those people just want to tell you how to live anyway, so fuck them.
5) so therefore, you've convinced yourself that AGW is a bunch of baloney.
I just wanted to post "trolling with a swinging dong" and have it be relevant to the story for once.
Today I learned that mocking a white supremacist is racism. Who knew?
Google Sky Map is one option for Android phones. Load the app and point the phone at the sky, it'll show you what's up there.
Hot Grits has been missing in action for several years.
However, you're missing:
6) Star Wars nerd that has to make references constantly, e.g. "that's no moon" in every goddamn story about a moon.