Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 26

    Achievements

  • 25

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2009-07-09

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2009-04-05

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2009-03-29

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Comedian 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2012-11-22

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...