1. With HIPPA etc, CAN they release medical information about someone that has not been convicted (I don't even think they can release medical information once convicted?) of a crime?
2. When he says "known to law enforcement" does that mean literally known only to them? or does that mean, LE and the immediate family?
3. These books were written a while ago. There was mention I thought in one of the news stories of a recent memo, now I can't find that.
4. If he is in a location known to LE and unable to travel, why are they circulating his photo to neighboring jurisdictions?
5. A K9 sweep of the school is actually pretty normal. They did those even way back when I was in high school and middle school. Even let me find out that the previous owner of the truck I just bought my junior year must have been a stoner as the dogs went nuts.
6. If this really was a case of LE going jack booted thugs, locking someone away, forcing meds, and destroying his career because of published fiction works? Well..... I feel bad for us as tax payers because this one is going to hurt. I can only hope that there is direct penalties to the DA, judge and Sheriff that approved this