Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 20

    Achievements

  • 23

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2013-09-07

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2011-03-06

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2014-10-08

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Comedian 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2015-07-24

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...