Stupid Users who use
Stupid Software like
Symantec Products deserve
Stupid problems like
Why are people still using Norton for anything? It's *absolute* 'fascist-bullshit-bloated-doesn't-let-you-uninstall-or-exit-the-app-easy' software.
Why am I *not* surprised at all .
STOP USING THEIR SOFTWARE and shit like this...simply won't happen.
Keeping such sensitive data on the internet is atrociously stupid.
Yeah this idea is so old, I mean...cmon:
Did any of us honestly expect anything less than this from the next garbage release of windows from Microsoft? As if Vista wasn't a piss poor enough example of how they've completely sold out to the RIAA, MPAA and could give a shit less about the end user experience / integrity of the operating system as a whole. I'm surprised they haven't built in and made public a software back door for your local government agency to spy on all desktop behavior.
Only morons buy / trust / rely on / bother with new Microsoft operating systems. I have been spending, an incredible amount of time teaching my family and friends how to use Linux, and making them aware of how effective and efficient open source software truly is.
People still 'pay money' to take it in the ass from Redmond? You've got to be kidding me...
If you want this kind of absolute fucktarded nonsense to end...stop wasting your money with these twats.
- I never use automatic updates from microsoft for any microsoft product
- People should not blindly trust anyone / remote corporation to automatically update software on their machine, especially one that has blatantly shown the world that they are only interested in maintaining their monopoly and the interests of their corporate interests, instead of the end users...such as microsoft.
- People should not trust microsoft ever again, and should not have to begin with.
- I constantly advocate that people not use automatic update ever for anything.
- That stupid people get what they deserve for being too lazy and stupid to think and do things themselves.
I would like to say this should be the last nail in the coffin, but this has happened before many times, and caught many times, and brought to the forefront many times...yet people still use automatic updates. The problem isn't microsoft being evil...we've all known that. The real problem here is blatant stupidity on the part of the end user for even allowing this kind of access to the machine remotely.
I'm pretty sure the college educated and board certified archeologists have taken this into account dude...
Agreed, it has a great balance of features / speed.
It will never land by itself.
Yeah, I said 'never'.
Instead of posting the video on just youtube, post it on as many video streaming sites as possible, diversify your upload portfolio.
Youtube is not the 'god' of internet video...fuck em. Use other sites...they are out there.
...the worst most destructive virus to ever be created, and 1st to hit Mac's all on the internet...in 3, 2....1
"Can you program?" "Well, I'm literate, if that's what you mean!"