- I never use automatic updates from microsoft for any microsoft product
- People should not blindly trust anyone / remote corporation to automatically update software on their machine, especially one that has blatantly shown the world that they are only interested in maintaining their monopoly and the interests of their corporate interests, instead of the end users...such as microsoft.
- People should not trust microsoft ever again, and should not have to begin with.
- I constantly advocate that people not use automatic update ever for anything.
- That stupid people get what they deserve for being too lazy and stupid to think and do things themselves.
I would like to say this should be the last nail in the coffin, but this has happened before many times, and caught many times, and brought to the forefront many times...yet people still use automatic updates. The problem isn't microsoft being evil...we've all known that. The real problem here is blatant stupidity on the part of the end user for even allowing this kind of access to the machine remotely.