Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Submission + - Microsoft Entertainment Execs Depart, Balmer Reorg (allthingsd.com) 1

Miros writes:

Microsoft is reorganizing its Entertainment and Devices Division and when itâ½Â½Â½Ââs finished, the two people who largely defined it for the past few years will be gone. EDD group president Robbie Bach and J Allard, the groupâ½Â½Â½Ââs senior VP of Design and Development, are leaving those positions and Microsoft as well.


Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...