O.k. here is my rant, so read it or move on please.
These things are what I call netactions that are pissing me off.
1. Every freakin site wanting you to register with them, WTF! Do you freaking people know how many website one person visits? Just to get updates for Linux games i have to registar with five different download site. You might be thinking why not use the same user name and pass for each, but it is still the fact that I gotta fill out some bullcrapp wait for an email click respond back and search through the site again to find the file.
2. Piss poor "31137" dudes on news site who think they are so cool by responding to everyone as "have you even tried google?" or post links to google site because they think the questions are stupid. Instead of giving answers how about guiding the person abit throught the documentation and tell them_WHY_it work a certain way. That would be like a non-mechanicaly inclined person taking a car to the auto shop and having the mechanic give the person a Chiltons manual and saying RTFM before I'll help you.
4. Every freakin SCO story being posted, make a different link.
5. Websites that won't let you on because you don't want thier cookie, sure it's a trade off cuz I don't want to visit thier site anymore.
6. Pr0n sites that recycle pictures, cheap bastards.