The contractors at my company are required to use a company provided laptop, which is rented out. Every month the contractors include that expense in the invoice. It's expected and standard practice.
Yet being an AC is okay when donating money, which the supreme court ruled equates to speech.
As the summary states, your argument applies equally to any web browser and google search, since those make it easy to find and download pirated material.
How do you explain the shortage of teachers and their below median incomes?
If you have buy in from management, then you have a decent chance of improving things. It's hard to give feedback without knowing what workflow stuff you have in place, so here are a few generic things that might help.
- Get approval for time and resources necessary to set up an automated build environment for deployment packaging and also running tests on every commit. The unit tests should report test coverage to give you a metric to track progress over time.
- Enforce a policy where an issue cannot be truly resolved without code review and test coverage.
- Devote a percentage of team time toward code review and unit test retrofit.
- Document whatever policy decisions are made.
There are good and bad programmers in every country. The arguments are more about the probability of getting good ones. Assuming the article is real, it doesn't state the amount of time, if any, Bob spent reviewing and cleaning up the sub-contracted work. Truly good programmers that delegate tasks to others check to make sure the end product meets the requirements.
Another flawed argument. Owning nuclear materials, if done so securely to prevent irradiating your neighbors, should be perfectly fine for everyone.
Your argument is that nothing should be illegal because criminals will break the law anyway. You're an idiot.
This just means that they'll add regulations for the manufacture of gun components, instead of just the sale. This heads us in the route of possession being illegal.
sounds like the digital version of don't ask, don't tell.
You seem to be trying to solve a different problem that involves printing prime numbers, instead of printing all numbers with specific values being substituted with a corresponding string.
Some free opportunities for public speaking and talking with strangers (without being the crazy person bothering people on the street)
- Go to a local town government meeting and talk about something during the public speaks out portion.
- Volunteer to help out at some local event.
- Join meetup groups with events that involve "show & tell" or "lightning talks"
- Go to a flea market or farmer's market and have a conversation with the vendors about the products they're selling.
Higher efficiency means less waste heat coming from the power supply, so its fan can run quieter.