Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 21

    Achievements

  • 22

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2009-02-21

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2009-03-18

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2013-07-16

  • Posted a Journal Entry 2009-02-20

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...