I am a father, and I have a daughter too, which gives me equal ground to respond.
* Who has the most sexually pleasurable and sensitive part of their genitals systematically mutilated at birth? BOYS.
* Who makes up a minority of college students? BOYS.
* Who is expected to sacrifice their life for their country? BOYS and YOUNG MEN -- "infant"-ry indeed.
* Who is expected to pay for the date? MEN.
* Who is expected to make more than their partner, by their partner? MEN.
* Who is always reminded from all sectors of society that, in a sexual-romantic relationship, they are the one who have to provide value through success, earning, providing, career, and disciplined behavior at all times? BOYS and MEN.
* Who is reminded that they have to EARN sexual fulfillment? BOYS and MEN.
* Who often has to PAY to have sex? MEN.
* Who has to pay child support, even if they were underage and sexually abused? BOYS.
* Who is at 10x a risk of physical violence? BOYS and MEN.
* Who is used by society for violence-work, and then criticized condemned and feared for being violent? BOYS.
* Who is given longer and harder prison sentence, for the same exact crime? MEN.
* Who is expected to do grueling grunt work, and "take it like a man"? BOYS and MEN.
* Who is considered to be an existential threat to children? MEN.
* Who is forced to pay child support for unwanted children? MEN.
* Who is denied access to children, even when they're paying child support? MEN.
* Who is not listened to, or even criticized and condemned, when they are feeling emotionally hurt? BOYS and MEN.
** Note the use of the word "whining."
* Who is the victim of roughly 35-50% of unilateral domestic violence, but is most likely to not be supported, oris even taken to jail, should they report it? BOYS and MEN. (Girls are responsible for more than 50% of teenage dating intimate violence.) See http://www.domesticviolenceres... for more information.
* Who is accused of being in a "victim mentality" for angry opposition to the lies of "equality" ..? Sympathy compassion and care for girls and women, grounding threats and punishments for boys, and condemnation and ceaseless criticism and distaste for men.
When I found out that I was having a girl rather than a boy, I cried tears of relief. I wouldn't DARE bring a boy into today's hostile climate, by choice.
* NO MORE CHILD GENITAL MUTILATION.
* NO MORE DATING DOUBLE-STANDARDS.
* NO MORE TARRING BOYS AND MEN THROUGH BULLSHIT STATISTICS.
* NO MORE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST BOYS AND MEN.
* NO MORE INTIMATE VIOLENCE AGAINST BOYS AND MEN.
* NO MORE ATTACKS ON SEXUALITY, ESPECIALLY MALE SEXUALITY.
* NO MORE SPECIAL PROTECTIONS FOR WOMEN.
* NO MORE FORCED PATERNITY.
* DECLARATION OF INNOCENCE WHEN RAPE ACCUSATIONS ARE FOUND FALSE.
* DUE PROCESS AFTER RAPE ACCUSATION.
* PRISON TIME FOR FALSE ACCUSERS.
* EQUAL TIME FOR EQUAL CRIME.
Perhaps most importantly: CARE FOR BOYS AND MEN.