I suppose you tolerate rape and murder.
Mental masturbation wherein meaningless questions are poorly answered.
1. Set up OpenVPN on the datacenter Linux server to act as your Battlefield endpoint (single IP + port).
2. Set up 2 VPN connections, one from each phone, to that box.
3. Set up a Linux box to act as a router at home. Use bluetooth or whatever to connect it to your mobile connections.
4. Follow the directions here http://www.lartc.org/autoloadb... on how to set up iptables rules as needed on both Linux boxes.
5. Modify the iptables rules as needed to your specific requirements.
6. Keep on modifying iptables. It will take days to work out all the kinks.
7. Verify that your latency problems still exist.
For instance, Neo4J is a scalable graph-based "nosql" DB with ACID.