- download URLs that aren't copy/paste (wget) friendly and/or inside homebrew navigation disasters that are 100% redundant when Apache's (and other webservers') directory indexing is perfectly useable (hello sourceforge!)
- FF tabs that open when I am not using tabs and have FF configured to open URLs in windows
- FF using up 100% CPU time on one core and 1GB RAM for 40 open windows (with mostly text content too)
- videos posted to blogs that require 5+ domains to be enabled for JS with NoScript and even then their quirky code doesn't allow the video to display
- E-Mail clients that can't handle an inbox with 90K messages without hanging for minutes in the year 2009 (hello Thunderbird!)
In the mean time I'll use bellevue for this task. Google should really try to do stuff either properly or not at all (but I guess they have plenty of money to waste).