1) boot this computer, doesn't work? Fix it. Still doesn't work? Fix some other stuff.
2) create some users and give them access to this and that
3) install and configure this program and that program
4) now install this infrastructure resource and make it work
5) hurry up and finish, you're almost out of time!
FWIW Microsoft has even added some practical content, but they are nowhere near as good as the RedHat exams.
"The research follows the discovery by Siegel that the absence of orexin A appears to cause narcolepsy. That finding pointed to a major role for the peptide's absence in causing sleepiness. It stood to reason that if the deficit of orexin A makes people sleepy, adding it back into the brain would reduce the effects, said Siegel.
"What we've been doing so far is increasing arousal without dealing with the underlying problem," he said. "If the underlying deficit is a loss of orexin, and it clearly is, then the best treatment would be orexin."