- Email: aliased. One point for me.
- Password: not the same as any other site. Another point for me.
- Credit card: nope, use PayPal. Doesn't feel like a point for anyone.
- Address: moved since April 2011. Three points for me, total. Three and a half, maybe.
Back to Pixel Miner.
If a goverment needs to have tax, It is better to tax things that you want to discourage.
To be fair, Australia's current government would like to discourage poor people.
- These are not "easily manipulated", they are cryptographically secure.
- There is zero counterfeit bitcoin. You can't say the same about paper currency.
- This isn't about the security of bitcoin, it's about phishing and trojans.
The girl told police that Cesmat had taken away her cell phone away when she went to bed, telling her he did not want her texting all night.
So the girl had no phone, just her iPod, which I assume was an iPod touch. She wasn't able to make a call from it, or an SMS, but she could send a Facebook message (or an email, or with the right software an IM to pretty much any service).
This is a story about how important communication can now be made by devices other than a phone. Or how children now not only have a mobile phone, but often a second gadget capable of keeping them connected.
And it's not like she didn't use Facebook and an iPod.
But somehow, when it comes to management, Dell is Teflon coated. I wish this was the death knell for Dell, but it just isn't going to be.
Since I'm posting, the AA batteries are a HUGE advantage. I've refused to buy any digital camera that doesn't take AAs for ages now and the result is that the last three cameras I've bought are all still perfectly usable. Meanwhile, I'm onto the second battery for my Eee (which I effectively got by buying an entire 2G Eee fairly cheap), and my early digital cameras (which I spent quite a bit on) are glorified paperweights. There are some very, very nice rechargeable AA options out there and some seriously good chargers. I've invested in some of this stuff and would love to be able to use it with my netbook.