Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 16

    Achievements

  • 22

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2013-06-12

  • 26

    Days Read in a Row 2013-11-07

  • Posted a Comment 2010-01-29

  • Comedian 2010-06-03

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2010-11-23

  • 5

    Years Read 2015-01-31

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2011-11-12

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...