s02e14 "Sun of a Gun" Sylvester's estranged father, a retired general, enlists the team's help after discovering that an African dictator has uncovered a deadly weapon of mass destruction from World War II and intends to use it. The team goes to an African nation to find out if the dictator has sodium panels which can concentrate sunlight before it can be launched on a rocket as a satellite death ray. Walter takes a steam in towels with the dictator who is smitten with his intellect.
Of course the weapon was attributed to the Nazi's and the depiction of the "laser like reflection of the sun" was hilarious, but I don't watch it expecting to see hard science. According to movies and tv shows, those crazy Nazi's abandoned bunkers all over the place with all sorts of crazy inventions in them. - HEX
Speaking to Dissent, Nation Builder said that the IP address hosting the database wasn't one of theirs, and it wasn't an IP address for any of their hosted clients.
But is Nation Builder to blame? Not really... So while Nation Builder denied any claim to the IP and the leaked database, it's entirely possible they might know who developed it – but that would require an extensive records check. This is because a developer or campaign wishing to access the Nation Builder Election Center would need to register their contact details, such as name and email address. However, Nation Builder is under no obligation to identify customers, and once the data has been obtained, they cannot control what happens to it. In short, while they provided the data that's in my newly leaked voter record, they're not liable in any way for it being exposed. And to be clear, I don't blame Nation Builder for my leaked record either, I blame the person(s) who developed the database and poorly configured its hosting. I'm just not sure who they are yet.
Statement View your messages and documents: Click Here Sent 12/9/2015 11:04 PM
Thanks for signing up for the Secure Patient Portal! With this tool, you will be able to view messages from your doctor or clinic regarding your health information. To set up your account, please click on the link below to verify your information. P.S. To ensure you receive updates, please white list the From Address of this email. Also, keep your account login info handy; you will need it to view messages in the future. Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Verify Your New Account: Click Here Sent 12/9/2015 11:04 PM
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.