Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive


Forgot your password?
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:That is not patent for RSS  *Saturday December 23, 2006 @04:36PM  2
   attached to Microsoft Applies to Patent RSS in Vista
Re:That's kind of a cheap shot...  *Tuesday May 23, 2006 @01:22PM  2
   attached to Red Hat Not Satisfied with Sun's New Java License
Re:Where do we draw the line for the CDC?  *Thursday March 09, 2006 @09:13PM  2
   attached to Clinton, Lieberman Propose CDC Investigate Games
Re:Verdict from the W3C  *Saturday February 25, 2006 @12:50AM  3, Funny
   attached to The Best of Web 2.0
Re:MeasureMap is powered by Ruby on Rails  *Wednesday February 15, 2006 @04:58PM  2
   attached to Google Acquires Measure Map
Re:Backwards Compatability  *Tuesday January 24, 2006 @07:49PM  2
   attached to IE7 To Support XMLHTTP Requests
Re:If you like this, try too AJAX Developer's Jour  *Sunday January 22, 2006 @01:50PM  2
   attached to Asynchronous Requests with JavaScript and Ajax
Re:Which market is most important to us?  *Monday January 02, 2006 @11:55PM  2
   attached to Ambient Findability
Re:While we are at it: finding a Ruby group near y  *Saturday December 24, 2005 @07:10PM  2
Re:Rails hobbles Ruby  *Saturday December 24, 2005 @07:07PM 1 2
Re:Ruby & Java == Moriarity & Holmes  *Saturday December 24, 2005 @07:01PM  2
   attached to Ruby Off the Rails
Re:Switched to decaf, did they.  *Thursday December 22, 2005 @10:37PM  2
   attached to Departure Of The Java Hyper-Enthusiasts?
Re:Java Interfaces  *Wednesday December 21, 2005 @07:15PM 2 2
Re:Java Interfaces  *Wednesday December 21, 2005 @04:58PM 2 2
   attached to Is Ruby on Rails Maintainable?
Re:Ya Dude!  *Saturday December 17, 2005 @04:49PM  2
   attached to Cell Phone CEOs Marked For Phone Cloning
Re:From the land of useless tips.  *Wednesday December 21, 2005 @05:06PM  2
Re:Bankruptcy or Public Service  *Friday December 16, 2005 @08:56PM 1 2
   attached to Where Do All of the Old Programmers Go?
Re:Lets clear this up NOW  *Monday December 12, 2005 @11:58AM  2
Re:Let's Get Picky  *Sunday December 11, 2005 @10:48PM 2 3, Funny
   attached to Mastering Ajax Websites
Re:Since TFA leaves out an important detail. . .  *Friday December 09, 2005 @04:15PM 1 3, Funny
   attached to Five Reasons Why Web 2.0 Matters
Re:FP  *Wednesday November 30, 2005 @11:32AM  1, Troll
   attached to Driving Away Teens With High Frequency Noise
Re:AJAX explained...  *Thursday November 24, 2005 @01:21AM 1 2
   attached to Ajax in Action
Re:This article SHOULD have more comments, but...  *Thursday November 17, 2005 @12:09PM  2
   attached to Flushing the Net Down the Tubes
Re:Where?  *Friday November 11, 2005 @02:19AM  2
   attached to Why Microsoft and Google are Cleaning Up With AJAX

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.