You only own a licence to listen to music you purchased on that format and that cd
They don't even stop people from using store parking lots as a way around traffic or lights.
It is very frustrating when people cut like this because it takes longer for the people following the rules to make the turn since now they have to wait for the cutters to drive past.
Also what does the boot process look like?
They switched to systemd. kidding
I thought we argued on all the downloading stories that an IP is not an identifier?
Google has never provided binaries on their Chromium site and that has always seemed like a very deliberate choice to deter would be users.
To run Chromium (on Windows) you must to dig through third party sites which may or may not have the latest version of Chromium available and may or may not bundle adware garbage installers.
Here you go...
This is the raw build of Chromium for Windows x86, right off the trunk. It may be tremendously buggy.
created by François Beaufort - now maintained by the Chromium team
You can always go Myspace or Friendster
Their clients are purchasing a service. Not everything is a tangible good
I, in fact, scroll past the google ad results when searching just to stop google from getting the revenue.
If that were the case here, Walmart would not be out any PS4s.
And 98% make less than the other 2%; 68% make less than the other 32%, etc.
That was a meaningless comment.
I'm guessing greenwow is that Anonymous Coward that keeps posting those silly Republicans do X because they hate people
I'll take that bet.
I do. For starters this kind of thing increases access to resources like Khan academy, wikipedia, open text books, and the internet as a whole which provides an information resource that makes a typical school library look like a giant waste of space.
Those are resources not teaching instruments.
We did not have an encyclopedia in every classroom yet we got along just fine. I agree, though, that those tools should be available in the school library.
Keystone is just political grandstanding.
Big oil doesn't care about it anymore because we have all the oil needed from fracking.
The people running the environmental groups don't care but know that enough people are uniformed that they will poor their own dollars to those causes.
So does firefox...
You are allowed to opt out on both.