Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Patents

Submission + - Juries Have No Place in the Patent System

Isara writes: "GigaOm's Jeff John Roberts has a compelling writeup about patent trials and how juries are detrimental to justice in such cases. Roberts uses the recent Apple-Samsung trial as the backdrop for his article; although the trial lasted three weeks, during which hundreds of documents were presented and the finer points of US patent law were discussed, the jury only took 2-3 days to deliberate."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...